Thursday 26 May 2016

QGIS Qfield visiblity of offline layers on Android 6.0 Samsung tablet Galaxy tab S2


I am running a brand new out of the box Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 6 and trying to get QGIS QField to operate correctly. So far I have created a QGIS project in QGIS desktop, packaged it with QfieldSync and uploaded it to the tablet, but I'm struggling to do anything with it.


It opens and I can see the individual layers in 'Digitise' but only the layer that I copied is visible in the data frame, the layers that I wish to edit and that are in 'offline editing' configuration are completely invisible. Is this normal (I am used to ArcGIS collector - where you can edit data and see it at the same time) ? I'd like to be able to see the existing data in these layers while I edit it. Is this possible and have a made an error or is there some other way to do this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...