Thursday 26 May 2016

qgis - Why does every raster calcuation I try return with NAN values?


I am trying to work with DEM rasters from the USGS using the raster calculator. I have tried to change the units from meters to feet using an expression such as:


"ned10m45111h8@1" * 3.28

However this returns NAN values for every cell. I have also tried it without the quotes around the raster name as shown in this website: http://spatialgalaxy.net/2012/01/25/using-the-qgis-raster-calculator/


Similarly, I have tried the mask code:


("ned10m45111h8@1" <= 1328.96)*"ned10m45111h8@1"

With and without quotes and get NAN returned for all values. Is there some default setting that I need to add, or some fundamental mistake I am making? I'm new to QGIS, but not to GIS and could easily do this with ARCGIS and spatial analyst.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...