Sunday 29 May 2016

labeling - QGIS curved labels don't show up in print composer


I use QGIS 2.14.2. I set up labels names of a line vector and set it up as curved - looks like in this screenshotenter image description here


But when I want to print it in print composer it doesn't show up enter image description here


It only shows labels if they aren't curved. enter image description here


What can I do to fix it. Curved labels are looking really nice (for compared to parallel one.



Answer



The problem is with map scale. Too short line for those words.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...