Thursday 19 May 2016

georeferencing - QGIS Georeferencer Failing to Compute Transform


I've been using QGIS for quite some time, but have encountered a problem that I can't seem to resolve. I am georeferencing an aerial photograph. I have established ample GCP points. After a fresh install of QGIS on a particular computer, the georeferencer works perfectly and provides the correct output. After the initial run, the georeferencer fails to work on any dataset, always returning the error message "Failed to compute GCP transform. Transform is not solvable." Picking new GCP points has no effect whatsoever. Changing images has no effect. The georeferencer works for the first run on any computer, and then quits. I tried re-installing QGIS, but the problem persists despite the new installation. It seems to me that QGIS is holding on to some temporary data that is crashing the georeferencer application. Any ideas?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...