Wednesday 18 May 2016

references - Open Trip Planner Tutorial


I was wondering if anyone had a good tutorial for Open Trip Planner. I am not an experienced programmer and I am having a lot of trouble understanding what the documentation wants me to do. I got through basic usage, but after that I became very confused. For example, I think the next relevant section is configuration. The first paragraph is about build directories. What exactly is a build directory? I've looked all over the internet for, but I didn't see any tutorials, and only a handful of stack overflow/exchange questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...