Saturday 21 May 2016

coordinate system - Problems with NAD27 projection in QGIS


I have some data that is in NAD27, but I am having a hard time displaying it in QGIS. I think that the problem is with the CRS. I cannot seem to find the correct NAD27 option. The closest one seems to be EPSG:2027 (NAD27(76)/UTM zone 15N), but my data points are still about 25 meters off.


This data plots up just fine in ArcGIS, and I have transformed it to NAD83, which I can use with no problem in QGIS, but this is an awkward workaround, and I would like to migrate this project into QGIS entirely. Does anyone have an idea on this?





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...