Saturday 21 May 2016

Problem with SLD on GeoServer


I can't find what is wrong. I try write an style on GeoServer.


This is not ok.:



    
Odcinki

Magistrala A
< 1700
1700
6771
**line.24**

mpec_magis

1




#009933
4





6771
**line.40**

mpec_magis
1





#009933
2




I have got errors:


line 24: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'ogc:Filter'. One of '{"http://www.opengis.net/sld":Symbolizer}' is expected.


line 40: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'ogc:Filter'. One of '{"http://www.opengis.net/sld":Symbolizer}' is expected.


I don't understand what is wrong, beyond it is LineSymbolizer.



My previous wersion without ScaleDenominator is ok.:


    

Magistrala A


mpec_magis
1





#009933
2




For any suggestions many thanks. I greet



Answer




XML is ordered (at least in the SLD schema) so you must use the elements in the right order, what you should have written is:


 **line.24**

mpec_magis
1


1700
6771


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...