Tuesday 24 May 2016

Exclude Raster Cells with Value of Zero in ArcGIS 10.2 Raster Calculator Expression


I need to perform a simple calculation in ArcGIS 10.1 Raster Calculator. I am using a raster layer that contains many cells that have a value of zero. I need to exclude these cells in the expression because they are skewing the results.


Here is the simple raster calculator expression that I am using: "rho"* 1005*(((("raster")*.02)-272.15)-"temp")/30)


I need to add to this expression so that only values greater than zero in the raster layer "raster" are consider in the expression.



Answer




You could try setting your Zero values to NULL or "NODATA". Then as I have understood it, NODATA values will not get processed. You can use the SetNull tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...