Monday 30 May 2016

performance - Pywps Timeout long processes



I'm executing a long process WPS of around 180sec, and when it start after 60sec the WPS (response) is abandoned, and the process continue to run until the end (checked on the log file). I tried the solution proposed by Pywps wiki of reducing the timeout of the Apache server (http://wiki.rsg.pml.ac.uk/pywps/Async_issue) without success !


I found the response which seems to be the only issue : http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/pywps-devel/2013-April/001598.html But I didn't find how can I insert my "call process" by self.cmd("process.sh...).



Answer



The problem came from the Qgis WPS client, he abandoned the application process lasting more than 60 minutes! I used an openlayers client, it worked well in asynchronous mode, of course, once the timeout instance of PyWPS and Apache have been set up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...