Sunday 29 May 2016

gdal - Geoserver ecw plugin problem


I am trying to publish some ecw files with geoserver 2.7.2 on ubuntu 15.04 x64. I downloaded gdal plugin, gdal_data and native libraries for image-io 1.1.11 and set environment variables; GDAL_DATA, LD_LIBRARY_PATH.


I can see new store types when adding new one (ECW, EHdr, JP2ECW etc.). But when I try to save an ECW store with a valid ecw file which I tested with ArcMap, geoserver crashes with this error:


terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::length_error' what(): basic_string::_S_create Aborted (core dumped)


Do you have any idea about this problem?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...