Saturday 14 May 2016

arcmap - Error opening feature class of geodatabase in ArcGIS for Desktop?


I have a problem. Whenever I try to create, edit or delete feature classes in ArcGIS geodatabase it gives me an following error: "Error opening feature class." and "Could not add the specified data object to the map."



When I try to open it with QGIS (2.10.1) it is entirely ok and I can even export it as a shapefile and then open it in the ArcMap and it is ok aswell. I have been searching on the internet a lot but I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem anywhere.


I should probably add that it happens with EVERY geodatabase, even if I create a brand new one so I don't think its because the databases are corrupted; also I am using ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced with a school license (verisons 10.3.1 and 10.2.2).


Some errors I am getting




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...