Friday 20 July 2018

Test for spatial randomness with Ripley's K or L function in R


I have a spatial point pattern that I would like to test against complete spatial randomness. I managed to plot a Ripley's K function for my data and a function for a random distribution with a confidence envelope. From this I can infer whether or not my data deviates from spatial randomness.


However, I wonder whether it is possible to statistically test these two functions against one another (and thus get a p-value that indicates the deviation from a random distribution)?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...