Saturday 28 July 2018

arcgis 10.0 - Problems Integrating Sub-Model into Master Model


I am attempting to integrate a iterative model into a master model to merge all of the outputs of the iterative model into one feature class. However, when I attempt to set the output of the sub-model (iterative) as the input for the merge tool, it will not allow it. I have attached two pictures of each model. Any suggestions?


I am using ArcMap 10.


Thanks,


Eric Iterative Model


Composite Model



Answer



I have successfully manipulated the sub-model and the outer model to achieve my desired outcome. I ended up getting rid of the Collect Values tool and using the Append tool. I am attaching two images of the models for anyone in the future that might have the same issues. The top image is the iterated sub-model and below it is the composite outer model.



Eric


Iterated Model


Composite Model


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...