Monday 23 July 2018

qgis - Unable to stylize raster data as pseudocolor render type on MAC OSX


In a raster layer's Style Properties, I can choose pseudocolor render type, and choose a color ramp and classify the raster.


enter image description here


However, when I click the 'Apply' button, or click 'OK', the visualization of the raster never changes. I was able to output a 'colorized' version of the same raster using GRASS plugin. I also reinstalled QGIS 2.8, and was able to adjust and see a raster stylings using the steps I outlined above.


So, can anyone confirm this as an issue, or confirm that there's a mistake somewhere in my process?


I should note that I'm on a Mac, 10.10.4, and I'm using the QGIS provided by KyngChaos, 2.10.1-1 .


Update 1: Here's a screenshot of the rest of my settings.



enter image description here


I have Grayscale set to off in the Style setting. Also, I don't believe grayscale/color-blind Preview is available on the Mac version of QGIS. They're does't appear to be the option where it should be, in the Menu Bar under View / Preview / Photocopy (grayscale) etc. Either way-- I added a shapefile to show color.


Update 2: I've experimented with setting color interpolation to discrete, linear, and exact, but still am not able stylize using Singleband pseudocolor. I've also confirmed that the 'Render' box on the the main map view is checked. Also, I am able to adjust Color Rendering settings, like Hue, Blending Mode, etc., and see the results when clicking 'Apply' or 'OK'.


Update 3: As other Mac users are confirming this, I think it may be a bug. I've created a bug report at the official QGIS issues page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...