Wednesday 18 July 2018

fields attributes - Reduced real-type numbers in QGIS?



I have a SHP point file created from CSV with QGIS 2.4.0 Chugiak. It contains some data on noise in a certain point. When I import from CSV, it seems to be fine, but when I export to SHP and open the attribute table - the real-type numbers are wrong ("reduced" number). The funny thing is, that when I open this SHP with older QGIS NextGIS 1.8 - everything is fine.


Is it some kind of bug?


I attach the printscreen:


Left is Nextgis, right QGIS Chugiak. The suspicious fields are marked red.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...