Monday 16 July 2018

shapefile - Exporting to DXF file from QGIS?


Is it possible to export labels based on Shapefile attributes into a DXF file?


I use QGIS 1.7.4.


I've been reading a CSV file and view it as a Shape Layer. With the help of attributes from the File I will label the points. Now I want a DXF export with the labels. However, only the Points in the DXF file Export.


I do not have ArcGIS.


I am using AutoCAD LT 2011 for viewing DXF files. In AutoCAD I have to go through the "Insert / Link & extraction" under only the possibility to find data from Excel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...