Wednesday 18 July 2018

arcgis desktop - Troubleshooting Packaging Error of General function failure?


Have some problems with sharing my map on ArcGIS Online:


As a student, I am now working with my master thesis and I use ArcGIS Online as a workflow based sharing network. I work locally on my computer and share my work with my supervisor via ArcGIS Online. My supervisor downloads the .mpk file and gives me feedback on my work.



This has worked fine until now. Today I was going to send my updated work and I get the error message:



Error Packaging - General function failure.



I do exactly the same as before, as follows: log in with my ArcGIS Online account (in arcmap), click File --> Share As, Map Package, overwrite my previous file and hit Share. The analyze process reports no problems. After a while I get the message



Packaging Error - General function failure.



What to do?


I'm running ArcGIS 10.1 SP1 for Desktop.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...