Saturday 21 July 2018

Rotate geometry generator marker line depending on map projection QGIS



I'd like to rotate marker line made from geometry generator function: the thing is that, by means of geometry generator I create line via make_line and points are the calculated values (based on values in attribute table fields - in Asia Lambert Conformal Conic projection EPSG:102027).


initial rectangle in EPSG:102027


Received linestring must be rectangle (parallel to map canvas), but when changing map projection in map canvas, сonsequently these points forms rotated rectangle (although label is parallel)


received rectangle in custom projection


How I can rotate (or maybe on-fly transform point coordinates in attribute table in custom projections) my rectangle so that it would be parallel to map canvas?


My projection: +proj=lcc +lat_1=57 +lat_2=63 +lat_0=0 +lon_0=133 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +ellps=intl +units=m +no_defs


My geometry generator style: style


I tried to transform my geometry (constructed with geometry generator) via transform function (transform(geom, source_auth_id, dest_auth_id)) but nevertheless it puts wrong:


transformed geometry and labels


In draw background I didn't find any functionality for drawing custom shape borders - only solid line, but I would like to get a line with point markers



only solid line




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...