Saturday 4 February 2017

qgis - Snap lines to points automatically?


I have two vector shapefiles: One file is points representing manholes and the other is a polyline file representing pipes leading to and from the manholes. I need to snap the lines within a specified distance to the closest manhole.


Is there an easy way to accomplish this without doing it manually?


lines -> points


Update


As per Alexandre, I have exported my shapefiles to spatialite format. Not sure what to next.



enter image description here


Update #2 I created a new db file and imported shapefiles into the new db using spatialite-gui, I adjusted my SQL query but as you can see I get an error "no such column: f.geom"


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...