Friday 24 February 2017

Join attributes by value in QGIS 3.4.3 Processing Modeler


I want to add only a few specific columns from the join table but there is no drop down list. When selecting manually I'm able to select only 1 column when trying more than 1 I'm not getting the desired results.


I have tried writing like


1] column1, column2


2] 'column1', 'column2'


3] "column1", "column2"



4] (column1), (column2)


5] (column1, column2)


But none of them works. Please help how I can add only few selected columns


PS: the drop down option is available in join attributes by field tool when I try to use it without the processing modeler


enter image description here



Answer



Separate field names with a colon, eg:


column1;column2


https://issues.qgis.org/issues/20005


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...