Thursday 16 February 2017

qgis - Can't clip vector layer from a raster layer I created


I've been trying to clip an area in a raster image which I have created from an OSM. However when I fill out the raster clipping form I get the following message.



Error 1: Output dataset. tif exists, but some command line options were provided indicating a new dataset should be created. Please delete existing dataset and run again.


I don't really get this because assuming I'm making a new layer with only the clipped part, I AM going to make a new dataset right?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...