Monday 27 February 2017

arcgis desktop - How can I match the cells of two rasters?


I have many raster files each one containing information that is different from the others (e.g. one contains information on rain, the other on altitude, and another on land use). The cells in each raster file may or may not line up with the cells of the other raster files.


My goal is the following: I need to create a text file where each row represents a cell and, along the columns for that row, contains the information in that cell on rain, altitude, land use, etc.


What workflow would you suggests to "merge" these raster files together so that their cells line up and contain all the information available across all of the rasters?


I am using ArcGIS 10.1




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...