Saturday 18 February 2017

qgis - What are valid values for "data defined" labeling settings?


I'm using QGIS 1.8. I'd like to customize label features on an existing shapefile using the new label engine and it's "data defined settings" option. I'd like to know what the attribute table field types should be for each of the settings: All 7 font options, all 2 buffer options, and all 6 position options. Should they all be numeric fields, or some text, or both? I want to create these fields in the attribute table correctly so that I can map them to the label field settings. I can't find information on the proper field types anywhere. Thanks for your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...