Wednesday 22 January 2020

qgis - Building a rectangle around a font marker using the geometry generator


In able to show labels in a legend (see my other question regarding the legend here: QGIS styling a legend) I need to show points as rectangles with the same height but a length based on the length of text in a font marker.


This is a screen view of the points with the font markers with text of differing length. enter image description here



I tried the buffer function but have so far only busted my brain because I could not work out how to do it.


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...