Tuesday 21 January 2020

arcgis desktop - Using ArcMap Field Calculator to set Row 1 (Column D)= Row2 (Column B)?


This is probably a fairly basic question but I have a long list of latitude and longitude values that represent telemetry points that will be the start point of the line. Before I convert them to line, I need to add a column for the ending latitude and longitude values of the line. This will be equal to the lat longs of the next point. Each point is represented by a column "uniqueID" This is one example of what I need done but there are several other instances in the database. The example is shown in excel and is easily calculable with an "=B2" expression in excel but I need a formula for it in ModelBuilder.



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...