Monday 20 January 2020

arcgis desktop - Zonal Statistics As A Table missing Features in Results?


I have a point shapefile that includes parcel centroid features across a county in Pennsylvania.


I am trying to get a sense of the percentage of forest land within half-mile and mile buffers around each of the centroids. Using NLCD land cover data, I've created a raster that indicates the presence of forest (== 1).



I've then applied Focal Statistics to that raster to create a raster that indicates the % of area within a 1 mile buffer of each cell that is in forest.


I've then tried to apply these raster values to the parcel centroid shapefile using Zonal Statistics by table.


Unfortunately, it hasn't worked. Out of 28000 centroids, it's only working for 25000 of the points.


Why might this be happening?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...