Friday 31 January 2020

arcgis desktop - Grid-like lines appearing after using Curvature tool


I have been attempting to use the Spatial Analyst Curvature tool with mixed results. I originally tried to use it with a raster that was projected using a 1983 Teale Albers projection and the results were black, indicating the lowest values. I then transformed the raster into UTM projection and ended up with grid-like lines on the raster which have values that are obviously not accurate. Does anyone know why these lines have appeared or what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...