Tuesday 28 January 2020

Points layer distance from the start of line layer in QGIS


I tried to find out and read multiple similar questions but not able to get answer to my question. I have two layers; points (various location data) and lines (roads). My aim is to calculate all points distance from the start of the road layer and populate this in points layer attribute (snapshot attached). Points are little away from the road line. I checked LRS but I did not find there. I am using QGIS 2.18.


Points distance from start


points distance of multiple roads




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...