Saturday 1 June 2019

qgis - Black theme ("Night Mapping") doesn't load


At work we are using QGIS 3. When we were using QGIS 2 I enjoyed working with the black theme, called Night Mapping, for healthy eyes, etc. With QGIS 3, when I click on the menu of the themes and pick Night Mapping, nothing happens. Am I the only one ? I want it back.



Answer



Alternatively, download/install the Load QSS - UI themes plugin. These contain a selection of themes which you can use including some darkened ones:


enter image description here




Tested on QGIS 3.4 for Win7 64-bit. The Night Mapping theme also does not load for me but should be fixed in the next major update.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...