Friday 31 May 2019

lidar - Determining bare earth DEM from unclassified LAS file?



I have data in LAS format with RGB values created from aerial photogrammetry using a UAV. I am trying to find a solution to extract the bare earth DEM from the point cloud.


I have tried SAGA, Fusion, MCC-LIDAR, but it is seems they need the LAS file to be already classified (which it naturally isn't). Can anyone point me in the right direction with a brief explanation of the process?


Generally, I would need to process about 100 mill points at a time (can tile them if needed).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...