Thursday 30 May 2019

postgis - how to snap two line vertex in two different layers used in QGIS


enter image description here


I want to snap between two poly-lines from 2 different layers (Layer1 in Brown and Layer 2(postGIS layer) in Pink color- ), but my snap option don't work. I have changed the tolerance to different levels but still not getting the results.


enter image description here


I don't get the magenta + sign to appear near vertices for snapping as many say it online.





  1. Which tool used for snapping? I know only the "Node tool" which is not working .




  2. I have set both layers editable (toggle editing set: ON)




  3. Is there any better plugins there(I have tried many available ones.)?





Please give me suggestions since I am a beginner in QGIS.



Answer



On your first picture no 'Enable Snapping' options... Make settings as shown below:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...