Sunday 26 May 2019

QGIS installation has stopped running when startup?


My laptop is Windows 10 and I have installed QGIS 2.14 64bit twice; because due to some problems I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. Now: "qgis has stopped running when startup"


I have searched for solutions on GIS SE and here is what I have done:



  1. I delete the .qgis2 but it fails;

  2. I tried to run qgis-ltr-bin.bat as "gis.stackexchange.com" guides but it fails;

  3. I tried to uninstall and delete everything about QGIS in C: drive as "gis.stackexchange.com" guides but it fails;

  4. I tried to install other software like 2.18 64bit but it also fails.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...