Friday 17 May 2019

geocoding - Getting US Highway exit geocodes using Google Maps API?




For our application, we need to get all the US interstate highway exits along with their Geocodes. Can you please explain how to get these using Google Maps API or Google Local search or otherwise? So far I have no clue as to how to proceed.


I am looking for a free or a paid solution that is around $1000. I know there are people who provide geocodes. But they are out of our budget.


Several people are suggesting TIGER data with ArcGIS. I know nothing of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...