Monday 27 May 2019

arcobjects - How do I remove Schema Locks from a File GeoDatabase in Java in ArcGis 9.3?


I have an application written in Java which uses ArcObjects 9.3. The application accesses a file GeoDatabase. The application produces output in the GeoDatabase that will be accessed by ArcMap. The problem is that ArcMap can't access the file GeoDatabase because my application still has locks on it. The only workaround I have is to close my application, which removes all the locks. But there's got to be a better way than that. Does anyone have a solution for freeing up these locks?


FileGDBWorkspaceFactory fileGDBWF;
fileGDBWF = new FileGDBWorkspaceFactory();
ws = new Workspace(fileGDBWF.openFromFile(workspacePath, 0));


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...