Tuesday 18 June 2019

qgis - How to determine the centroid of polygons?


I have a polygon vector and I want to quickly attain the centroid of this polygon for insertion in a text document. I am working with QGIS. I searched through other questions and although some are somewhat close they don't quite answer my question.


Ideally, the centroid coordinates would be in the attribute table of the polygon and I could just copy and paste the coordinates.


I don't want to have to create a separate point vector file that represents the centroid and then find these coordinates and copy and paste them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...