Monday 17 June 2019

qgis - Unable to resize polygons/lines imported from Google Earth PRO Using KML Tools


I imported all my files from Google Earth Pro into QGIS and I need to resize some of the polygons (after agricultural job is done, some of fields get bigger or smaller; from corn we go to soy etc.) My problem is that I am not able to resize any of fields/polygons which are imported. If I create a new polygon than I am able to resize it.




Answer



Error source #1: You didn't save the imported polygons as a shapefile.


Error source #2: You didn't switch on editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...