Sunday 23 June 2019

Importing XLSS in ArcGIS Pro gives Underlying DBMS Error?


I'm trying to import a spreadsheet from census.gov. I had to delete all but 8 of the columns before it would import correctly. Anything more than that and it fails with "Underlying DBMS Error."


It isn't even any specific column that causes it to fail. If there are 9 columns left, it fails. I can delete the 9th column, and then it works. Or I can delete the 7th and 8th column instead, and it works.


The columns have 3000 rows of numeric data. I'm using the ArcGIS Pro trial version right now, in case that might have some limitations. I can post the spreadhseet if necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...