Thursday 27 June 2019

Doing weighted overlay analysis using CSV data joined with shapefile in QGIS?


I have a CSV file which has data for different counties income, Population and Proximity of United States of America like this :


I have a CSV file]1


I have already joined the CSV file with the shapefile of United States map and duplicated them to use them as different layers.


enter image description here


How can I use them to do weighted overlay analysis to find the list of top 10 counties with respect to these 3 attributes and respective weights?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...