Saturday 29 June 2019

Filling NoData gaps in raster using ArcGIS Desktop?


I have a raster with gaps in it. I want to fill these in with averages of surrounding cells using ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop.


I have tried "Focal Statistics" but it averages EVERY cell and not just the gaps.


I have tried [Mosaic].IsNull.Con([Average], [Mosaic]) found here Patching but don't know how to implement it/it won't work for me


I have tried Map ALgebra but I think they were using versions before 10.2.


What I want. Make a fake raster with gaps filled in. Use the fake raster to fill in the gaps of the real raster without replacing the points with actual data.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...