Friday 21 June 2019

qgis - How to create a gradient color expression in data defined properties


This question is stemming from my other question on data defined attributes: How to create a gradient point on top of a shapefile?



Anyway, can anyone help me create an expression within the data defined properties -> fill color -> expression string builder. See following screenshot


enter image description here


My field is an integer value and I'd prefer light blue to dark blue gradient fill. Can anyone help with the input into the expression builder that would result in gradient filled centroid markers?



Answer



Well, I updated my original answer, but here it is again:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...