Friday 21 June 2019

arcgis desktop - Displaying dynamic table in Data Driven Pages environment?


I am creating a map series that has many polygons per sheet. There is annotation for the polygons however some polygons are very small with no annotation for them (annotation would completely hide a polygon). Thus, I have an attribute table where labels are stored for those specific polygons.



How can I have that table displayed on the map, with only the attribute values per sheet, rather than all 2000+ values?


I am looking for a simple, dynamic solution.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...