Thursday 20 June 2019

Using QGIS Raster Calculator with two different rasters


I have several maps like this one:


Soil Use


And with the proximity tool and a coastline shapefile I made this output, representing the distance to shoreline:


Distance to Shoreline



Now, I want to combine both using the Raster Calculator. However, everytime that I make an operation, the output is just NaN.


Do you have any hint on why is that?




Solved! Both maps had different projections and the "on the fly reprojection" was activated.



Answer



Just a guess but this often happens when the two rasters in different projections.


Try verifying that both share the same coordinate systems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...