Wednesday 26 June 2019

no Get More in Plugin Manager in qgis 2 + ubuntu 13.04


After upgrade of qgis 1.8 to qgis 2.0 I couldn't find the choice "Get more" in Plugin Manager and I can't install plugins.


enter image description here enter image description here



Answer



I found the problem, it was a conflict betwween a package and qgis-Python wich I couldn't install qgis-Python. But unfortunatelly I don't remember the name of file. I uninstall this file and then I install qgis-python. It was something with sql in the body of names programm. The name of this programm you can find in error message when you try to install qgis-python.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...