Tuesday 25 June 2019

qgis - How can I change the precision in the attribute table?



I'm working with QGIS, v. 2.0.1. I opened a csv-table (from an Excel-file) and now the precision is very high but I don't need this. At the moment the values are for example 15.00000000000000, how can I change this to 2 decimals? And is it possible to set the precision before I open the table in QGIS?


The methods suggested by simo just worked partially... I opened the table and it looked good but as I wanted to create a shapefile of the layer the precision switched back to many decimals. What can I do?


There are only two decimal places in the csv file and there are also only two decimal places when I load the csv file into QGIS. But as soon as I create a shapefile, there are 14 decimal places.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...