Sunday 17 December 2017

Copying new data into shared Geodatabase in ArcGIS for Server using ArcObjects?



How do I need to in order to publish a geodatabase into a server or just to copy new data into the server using ArcGis Server 10.1, ModelBuilder and .NET 2010.


Note : I have already a geodatabase published on the server but each time I have a new added data on the geodatabase they must be copied into the server. to be able to consult them on the map.


Do I need perhaps to a script ArcObjects, ModelBuilder or an addtional tool?



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...