Thursday 21 December 2017

convert - Last edited information missing when used QGIS - Dxf to Shp


I am doing as constructed drawings which require the information to be in a GIS system and more specifically drainage as constructed drawings.


I must have a separate file for Pipes and Pits. First I use Autocad, save as a DXF then use Quantum GIS to convert the DXF to SHP. So the problem is that the last edited piece of information from the autocad file is missing when i convert it. I can go back and change the last edited line, polygon or polyline and the last thing touched will still be missing. Help?


I have looked on the QGIS website but haven't been able to find anything helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...