Thursday 28 December 2017

clip - Clipping aerial image pairs by their overlapping area


I have a set of aerial images which I am trying to clip by their overlapping areas, for use in a more involved program I am writing.


Is there a command line based tool out there with an easy method for extracting the overlapping areas from a pair of images? The images themselves do not have georeferencing, but they DO come with a shapefile containing bounding boxes of the image collects, as well as IMU data from image collection.



I know this may be difficult since the images will have slight perspective differences, but I was hoping it would still be possible--especially since I am trying to maintain and utilize these perspective differences for something else.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...