Thursday 21 December 2017

raster - How to display the label with "Identify Features" in QGIS?


I have been struggling for one hour with this simple problem (QGIS 1.8.0-Lisboa, Windows 7) :


I have a raster layer. I would like to display the label and not only the band value when I use the Identify Features button. Is it possible?



Answer



I thinks its two different things..according to me you can get only band details.. You can not attach attribute data to raster file like Satellite image,topo-sheet etc.


So you will get only band details...


No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...