Friday 29 December 2017

Creating Tin from Elevation Points in QGIS?


I have a shapefile of points with values that represent elevation at the given point. I know that I can create a TIN from these points, but the fields in the TIN do not represent the elevation. Rather, they represent an ID field for each node in the triangle.


I can also use the Interpolation plugin with Triangulated interpolation as the method. However, in this case it produces a DEM.


How can I produce a TIN where each node in the TIN represents the elevation at that point?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...