Friday 29 December 2017

python - Writing shapefile with projection defined crashes Fiona?



I have the same problem as in Writing shapefile with projection defined crashes fiona


It says that was an issue with GDAL.


I cleaned my site-packages of anything GDAL, fiona, six related. Then installed the following binaries from http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/


I using the Python27 ArcGIS10.2 interpreter




  • GDAL-1.11.1.win32-py2.7




  • Fiona-1.4.1.win32-py2.7





  • six-1.8.0.win32-py2.7




Tried running the code again:


with fiona.open(output_path, 'w', 'ESRI Shapefile', schema, crs=crs.from_epsg(4326)) as layer:
for lat_long in lat_long_data:
latitude = lat_long[0]
longitude = lat_long[1]

image_name = lat_long[2]
point = self._create_shapely_point_shapefile(latitude, longitude)
layer.write({'properties': {'Name': image_name, 'Lat': latitude, 'Long': longitude}, 'geometry': mapping(point)})
return output_location

Python crashes and I get this error message:


Process finished with exit code -1073741795 (0xC000001D)

If I remove the crs param it works but I need it to work with the crs param.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arcpy - Changing output name when exporting data driven pages to JPG?

Is there a way to save the output JPG, changing the output file name to the page name, instead of page number? I mean changing the script fo...